Busabout is committed to providing, reliable, safe and efficient bus services to satisfy the requirements of our customers.
Busabout is the main route and school bus service provider in the Campbelltown and Macarthur area (Region 15) for Transport for NSW. We also provide chartered bus services for schools and community groups.
We aim to provide quality, on time, bus services. We regularly monitor the performance of our drivers to ensure buses do not operate earlier than the scheduled time.
Changes to bus services are provided by:
- Updating the information available on the transportnsw.info website and;
- Advertising any changes made to our services on our website.
Our Service Standards
- Act ethically and legally with the utmost integrity and treat people with impartiality, fairness, and respect.
- Seek to understand clearly the transportation needs of our customers, and to meet those needs where possible.
- Provide advice and decisions that are clearly explained and relevant.
- Aim to provide a response within 2 business days.
- Ensure all people, including those with disabilities, have equitable access to services and information.
Our Feedback Commitment
Busabout welcomes your feedback which we regularly evaluate to see how we can further improve the bus services we provide to the community. Feedback can be provided to Busabout in several ways. Phone our office during business hours, send us a letter or fax, or tell us by email or in person. Customers can also leave feedback via www.transportnsw.info website, or by calling 131 500.
For more information on our customer service charter or to provide feedback, please contact:
PO Box 7215, Mount Annan NSW 2567
44A Bluet Drive, Smeaton Grange NSW 2567
Phone: 02 4631 4200
Fax: 02 4631 4299
Busabout will review and evaluate this policy when required, with respect to changes in legislation or operations and at least annually.