Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic – Smeaton Grange Depot
We are currently seeking a trade qualified and experienced Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic to join our workshop team in Smeaton Grange, NSW.
Reporting directly to the workshop foreman, this role is responsible for all maintenance of buses, both preventative and breakdowns.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- a heavy vehicle diesel mechanic qualification
- a heavy vehicle licence
- an understanding of HVIS requirements
- roadside experience
- the ability to meet strict deadlines
- the ability to multitask several jobs and prioritise work
- a good work ethic
- team orientated
This is an immediate start for the right person, with the possibility of a permanent position after a 3 month probationary period.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; or Busabout, PO Box 7215, Mount Annan, NSW 2567. Alternatively, you can apply in person at 44A Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange 2567.
Bus Drivers – Smeaton Grange Depot
Busabout is seeking bus drivers to join our team in Smeaton Grange to carry out local area services to the public.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- a valid NSW Bus Driver Authority or the ability to obtain one
- a valid Australian or NSW MR drivers licence
- a good driving history
- the ability to work shift hours including broken shifts, weekends and public holidays
- the ability to perform simple mathematical calculations, read rosters, maps, timetables and follow route directions
- good personal presentation
Desirable skills and experience include:
- experience in bus operation
- experience in dealing with money
- good customer service skills
Whilst it is not compulsory, prior heavy vehicle driving experience would be advantageous.
In return we will provide:
- stable ongoing employment
- a great friendly atmosphere in a family owned company
- award wages
- full training in route services and customer service
If this sounds like you, please apply in person at 44A Bluett Drive, Smeaton Grange 2567.